Thursday, December 27, 2007

goodbye santa. you fine fine gentleman



it's over. not just the big day, but the wonderful season. no more christmas music, christmas movies, christmas specials or christmas shopping. good bye eggnog, advent calenders, bacon wrapped water chestnuts and christmas trees. good buy christmas pictures, videos and post. good buy christmas.

i had a fantastic christmas season and day, and I am happy it only comes once a year. it will always be my favorite time of year because of the memories i have made, and the memories i know will come. so on my last full day of christmas vacation, i send you my final christmas post of 2007 (although a few pictures & mentions may show up within the next few days). now i must find a way to get my 47 new dvd's back to california....seriously.

1 comment:

CALAMITY JANE said...

it's bittersweet! i am sad but not sad at the same time about Christmas being over. it was a good time this year. 47!!