Tuesday, December 4, 2007

christmas is here


it's the most wonderful time of the year for this guy. anyone who knows me knows i love christmas time. the day after halloween neighbors may be able to hear the vince guaraldi trio's christmas album wafting from underneath my front door. too early you say? not in my book. now, before you start accusing me of "raping the season" by commercializing every last detail, and before you send me a figurine of santa bowing down before baby jesus, let me say that i know the true spirit behind christmas. it is the most important thing to me by far. I will be speaking of that on another post. one important thing about me you must learn is that i think unimportant things are awesome. so shopping, eggnog, yule logs, lights, fat sweaty santas in small rural georgia towns and such things won't bring peace to your soul, but it has got to bring a smile to your face.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hark, the herald angels sing! mikey has a blog!

loving. it.